Alaska Daylight Time is 3 hours behind of Central Daylight Time
9:30 am09:30 in AKDT is 12:30 pm12:30 in CDT
AKDT to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-4pm in AKDT which corresponds to 10am-6pm in CST
9:30 am09:30 Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
12:30 pm12:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
9:30 am09:30 AKDT / 12:30 pm12:30 CDT
Alaska Daylight Time
Offset: AKDT is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AKDT timezone is Anchorage from USA with population about 291,826 people. Other major cities in the area are Fairbanks, Juneau, Eagle River, Badger
Daylight Saving: Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Alaska Standard Time (AKST).Start: Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
AKDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for AKDT
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -