GMT+07:00 is 4 hours ahead of Eastern European Summer Time
2:30 am02:30 in GMT is 10:30 pm22:30 in EEST
GMT to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in GMT which corresponds to 8am-1pm in EET
2:30 am02:30 GMT+07:00 (GMT). Offset UTC +7:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
2:30 am02:30 GMT / 10:30 pm22:30 EEST
Offset: GMT is 7 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
GMT representations, usage and related time zones
- +07 - basic short
- +0700 - basic
- +07:00 - extended
- +0700 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Golf - Military abbreviation for GMT
- G - short form of 'Golf'
- Greenwich Mean Time - UTC +0
- GMT+07:00 - UTC +7
- GMT-03:00 - UTC -3
- GMT - UTC +1
- GMT+03:00 - UTC +3
- GMT+04:00 - UTC +4
- GMT+13:00 - UTC +13
- CXT - Christmas Island Time
- DAVT - Davis Time
- G - Golf Time Zone
- HOVT - Hovd Time
- ICT - Indochina Time
- KRAT - Krasnoyarsk Time
- NOVST - Novosibirsk Summer Time
- NOVT - Novosibirsk Time
- OMSST - Omsk Summer Time
- WIB - Western Indonesian Time
- GMT - GMT+07:00
- +07 -
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern European Summer Time (EEST).
End: EET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
Start: EET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 4:00 (4:00 am) local time.
German: OEZ - Osteuropäische Zeit
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time