Atlantic Daylight Time is 1 hour ahead of Eastern Daylight Time
7:00 am07:00 in ADT is 6:00 am06:00 in EDT
AST to EST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in AST which corresponds to 8am-5pm in EST
7:00 am07:00 Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT). Offset UTC -3:00 hours
6:00 am06:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
7:00 am07:00 ADT / 6:00 am06:00 EDT
Atlantic Standard Time
Offset: AST is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antigua & Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Barbados, St Barthelemy, Bermuda, Caribbean NL, Canada, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Greenland, Guadeloupe, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Martin (French), Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, St Maarten (Dutch), Trinidad & Tobago, St Vincent, Virgin Islands (UK), Virgin Islands (US)
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AST timezone is Santo Domingo from Dominican Republic with population about 2.202 million people. Other major cities in the area are Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo Oeste, San Juan, Halifax
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT).
End: AST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: AST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNA - Heure Normale de l'Atlantique
Spanish: AST - Tiempo Estándar del Atlántico
AST representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for AST
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- Atlantic Standard Time - UTC -4
- Arabia Standard Time - UTC +3
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
End: EST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: EST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -