CVST Cvst to PDT
Cape Verde Standard Time is 6 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
9:30 pm21:30 in CVST is 3:30 pm15:30 in PDT
CVST to PDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 2pm-6pm in CVST which corresponds to 8am-12pm in PDT
9:30 pm21:30 Cape Verde Standard Time (CVST). Offset UTC -1:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
9:30 pm21:30 CVST / 3:30 pm15:30 PDT
Cape Verde Standard Time
Offset: CVST is 1 hour behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Atlantic
CVST representations, usage and related time zones
- -01 - basic short
- -0100 - basic
- -01:00 - extended
- -0100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- November - Military abbreviation for CVST
- N - short form of 'November'
- EGT - East Greenland Time
- AZOT - Azores Time
- CVT - Cape Verde Time
- N - November Time Zone
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Start: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) started on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am. Daylight saving starts annually the on second Sunday of March
End: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) ends on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am local standard time instead. Daylight saving ends annually the on first Sunday of November
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- T - Tango Time Zone