Australian Western Standard Time is 16 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time
7:00 pm19:00 in AWST is 3:00 am03:00 in PST
AWST to PDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8:30pm-10:30pm in AWST which corresponds to 5:30am-7:30am in PDT
7:00 pm19:00 Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). Offset UTC +8:00 hours
3:00 am03:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
7:00 pm19:00 AWST / 3:00 am03:00 PST
Australian Western Standard Time
Offset: AWST is 8 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AWST timezone is Perth from Australia with population about 1.897 million people. Other major cities in the area are Rockingham, Mandurah, Bunbury, Armadale
Daylight Saving: Australian Western Standard Time (AWST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore AWST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Australian Western Standard Time remains the same
AWST representations, usage and related time zones
- +08 - basic short
- +0800 - basic
- +08:00 - extended
- +0800 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Hotel - Military abbreviation for AWST
- H - short form of 'Hotel'
Time zones with the GMT +8 offset:
- ACT - ASEAN Common Time
- AWST - Australian Western Standard Time
- BNT - Brunei Darussalam Time
- CAST - Casey Time
- CHOT - Choibalsan Time
- CST - China Standard Time
- H - Hotel Time Zone
- HKT - Hong Kong Time
- HOVST - Hovd Summer Time
- IRKT - Irkutsk Time
- KRAST - Krasnoyarsk Summer Time
- MYT - Malaysia Time
- PHT - Philippine Time
- SGT - Singapore Time
- ULAT - Ulaanbaatar Time
- WITA - Central Indonesian Time
- +08 -
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).
End: PDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
Time zones with the GMT -7 offset:
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone