British Summer Time is 6 hours ahead of Central Daylight Time
4:00 pm16:00 in BST is 10:00 am10:00 in CDT
BST to CT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 3pm-6pm in BST which corresponds to 8am-11am in CT
4:00 pm16:00 British Summer Time (BST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
10:00 am10:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 BST / 10:00 am10:00 CDT
British Summer Time
Offset: BST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Britain (UK), Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
Principal Cities: The largest city in the BST timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Saint Helier
Daylight Saving: British Summer Time (BST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).Start: British Summer Time (BST) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time. End: British Summer Time (BST) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
BST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for BST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- British Summer Time - UTC +1
- Bangladesh Standard Time - UTC +6
- Bougainville Standard Time - UTC +11
- Brasilia Standard Time - UTC -3
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -
Central Time (PT) is a general term used to describe the areas that observe either the Central Standard Time (CST) or Central Daylight Time (CDT) in the United States and Canada. CT is not static but switches between CDT and CST.
Territories observing the time zone are primarily in North and Central America. It runs through several Mexican and U.S. states, as well as several Canadian provinces and Central American countries.
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States.
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CT representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CT
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Time - UTC -6
- Chuuk Time - UTC +10
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- GT - Galapagos Time