Cocos Islands Time is 11 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Eastern Standard Time
8:30 pm20:30 in CCT is 9:00 am09:00 in EST
CCT to EST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6:30pm-8:30pm in CCT which corresponds to 7am-9am in EST
8:30 pm20:30 Cocos Islands Time (CCT). Offset UTC +6:30 hours
9:00 am09:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
8:30 pm20:30 CCT / 9:00 am09:00 EST
|12am (midnight)||12:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||12:30 am|
Cocos Islands Time
Offset: CCT is 6 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Indian Ocean
CCT representations, usage and related time zones
- +0630 - basic
- +06:30 - extended
- +0630 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates six hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- CCT - Cocos Islands Time
- MMT - Myanmar Time
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
Start: Eastern Standard Time (EST) started on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Eastern Standard Time (EST) ends on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
EST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone