Cuba Daylight Time is 0 hours ahead of
10:30 am10:30 in CDT is 10:30 am10:30 in -04
CDT to -03 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in CDT which corresponds to 9am-6pm in -03
10:30 am10:30 Cuba Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 (-04). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 CDT / 10:30 am10:30 -04
|12am (midnight)||12am (midnight)|
|12pm (noon)||12pm (noon)|
Cuba Daylight Time
Offset: CDT is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Caribbean
Countries: It is used in following countries: Cuba
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CDT timezone is Havana from Cuba with population about 2.164 million people. Other major cities in the area are Santiago de Cuba, Camaguey, Holguin, Guantanamo
Daylight Saving: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Cuba Standard Time (CST).Start: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time. End: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
CDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for CDT
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- Central Daylight Time - UTC -5
- Cuba Daylight Time - UTC -4
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -
Offset: -03 is 3 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Greenland, St Pierre & Miquelon, Paraguay, Suriname, Uruguay
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -03 timezone is Buenos Aires from Argentina with population about 13.076 million people. Other major cities in the area are Sao Paolo, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Salvador
Daylight Saving: (-03) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe (-04).
End: -03 ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
Start: -03 starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
-03 representations, usage and related time zones
- -03 - basic short
- -0300 - basic
- -03:00 - extended
- -0300 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Papa - Military abbreviation for -03
- P - short form of 'Papa'
- ADT - Atlantic Daylight Time
- PMT - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- PMST - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- WGT - West Greenland Time
- AMST - Amazon Summer Time
- ART - Argentina Time
- BRT - BrasÃlia time
- CLST - Chile Summer Time
- FKST - Falkland Islands Summer Time
- GFT - French Guiana Time
- P - Papa Time Zone
- PYST - Paraguay Summer Time
- SRT - Suriname Time
- UYT - Uruguay Time
- -03 -