Central European Time is 1 hour ahead of Eastern Greenland Summer Time
6:00 pm18:00 in CET is 5:00 pm17:00 in EGST
CET to EGST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in CET which corresponds to 8am-5pm in EGST
6:00 pm18:00 Central European Time (CET). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
5:00 pm17:00 Eastern Greenland Summer Time (EGST). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
6:00 pm18:00 CET / 5:00 pm17:00 EGST
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
Start: Central European Time (CET) started on Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 31, 2021, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Central European Time (CET) ends on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 27, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
Eastern Greenland Summer Time
Offset: EGST is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
EGST representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for EGST
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone