Cook Island Time is 1 hour ahead of X-ray Time Zone
8:30 am08:30 in CKT is 7:30 am07:30 in X
CKT to X call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in CKT which corresponds to 8am-5pm in X
8:30 am08:30 Cook Island Time (CKT). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
7:30 am07:30 X-ray Time Zone (X). Offset UTC -11:00 hours
8:30 am08:30 CKT / 7:30 am07:30 X
Cook Island Time
Offset: CKT is 10 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
CKT representations, usage and related time zones
- -10 - basic short
- -1000 - basic
- -10:00 - extended
- -1000 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Whiskey - Military abbreviation for CKT
- W - short form of 'Whiskey'
- HAST - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
- CKT - Cook Island Time
- HST - Hawaii Standard Time
- TAHT - Tahiti Time
- W - Whiskey Time Zone
X-ray Time Zone
Offset: X is 11 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Military
X representations, usage and related time zones
- -11 - basic short
- -1100 - basic
- -11:00 - extended
- -1100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- X-ray - Military abbreviation for X
- X - short form of 'X-ray'
- NUT - Niue Time
- SST - Samoa Standard Time
- X - X-ray Time Zone