Eastern European Time is 10 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time
3:00 am03:00 in EET is 5:00 pm17:00 in PST
EEST to PDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6pm-8pm in EEST which corresponds to 8am-10am in PDT
3:00 am03:00 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
5:00 pm17:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
3:00 am03:00 EET / 5:00 pm17:00 PST
Eastern European Summer Time
Offset: EEST is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EEST timezone is Kiev from Ukraine with population about 2.798 million people. Other major cities in the area are Beirut, Bucharest, Aleppo, Damascus
Daylight Saving: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Eastern European Time (EET).
End: EEST ended and clocks were set one hour back on Friday, 30 October 2020, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
Start: EEST starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Friday, 26 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
German: OESZ - Osteuropäische Sommerzeit
EEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for EEST
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
Time zones with the GMT +3 offset:
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
- +03 -
- GMT - GMT+04:00
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).
End: PDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
Time zones with the GMT -7 offset:
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone