Eastern Daylight Time is 18 hours behind West Samoa Daylight Time
7:30 am07:30 in EDT is 1:30 am01:30 in WSDT
EST to WSDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 3:30am-5:30am in EST which corresponds to 10:30pm-12:30pm in WSDT
7:30 am07:30 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
1:30 am01:30 West Samoa Daylight Time (WSDT). Offset UTC +14:00 hours
7:30 am07:30 EDT / 1:30 am01:30 WSDT
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
End: Eastern Standard Time (EST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Eastern Standard Time (EST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
EST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
West Samoa Daylight Time
Offset: WSDT is 14 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
WSDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +14 - basic short
- +1400 - basic
- +14:00 - extended
- +1400 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (14) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates fourteen hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- LINT - Line Islands Time
- WSDT - West Samoa Daylight Time