Galapagos Time is 1 hours behind of Cuba Standard Time
4:30 pm16:30 in GALT is 5:30 pm17:30 in CST
GALT to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in GALT which corresponds to 9am-6pm in CST
4:30 pm16:30 Galapagos Time (GALT). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
5:30 pm17:30 Cuba Standard Time (CST). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
4:30 pm16:30 GALT / 5:30 pm17:30 CST
Cuba Standard Time
Offset: CST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Caribbean
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Cuba, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Havana, Houston, Iztapalapa
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
Start: CST started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
End: CST ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for CST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- -05 -