Greenwich Mean Time is 9 hours and 30 minutes behind of Australian Central Standard Time
4:30 am04:30 in GMT is 2:00 pm14:00 in ACST
GMT to ACDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 7:30am-9:30am in GMT which corresponds to 6pm-8pm in ACDT
4:30 am04:30 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
2:00 pm14:00 Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Offset UTC +9:30 hours
4:30 am04:30 GMT / 2:00 pm14:00 ACST
|12am (midnight)||9:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||9:30 pm|
Greenwich Mean Time
Offset: GMT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Britain (UK), Guernsey, Ghana, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ireland, Isle of Man, Iceland, Jersey, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, St Helena, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Sao Tome & Principe, Togo
Principal Cities: The largest city in the GMT timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Abidjan, Dakar, Grand Dakar, Accra
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
GMT representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for GMT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- Greenwich Mean Time - UTC +0
- GMT-05:00 - UTC -5
- GMT+03:00 - UTC +3
- GMT+04:00 - UTC +4
- GMT+11:00 - UTC +11
- GMT - UTC +1
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
Australian Central Daylight Time
Offset: ACDT is 10 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACDT timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Adelaide Hills, Mount Gambier, Morphett Vale, Prospect
Daylight Saving: Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Australian Central Standard Time (ACST).
End: ACDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 04 April 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
Start: ACDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
ACDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +1030 - basic
- +10:30 - extended
- +1030 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- ACDT - Australian Central Daylight Time
- LHST - Lord Howe Standard Time