Indochina Time is 6 hours ahead of Central European Time
9:30 am09:30 in ICT is 3:30 am03:30 in CET
ICT to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 2pm-6pm in ICT which corresponds to 8am-12pm in CET
9:30 am09:30 Indochina Time (ICT). Offset UTC +7:00 hours
3:30 am03:30 Central European Time (CET). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
9:30 am09:30 ICT / 3:30 am03:30 CET
Offset: ICT is 7 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
ICT representations, usage and related time zones
- +07 - basic short
- +0700 - basic
- +07:00 - extended
- +0700 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Golf - Military abbreviation for ICT
- G - short form of 'Golf'
- CXT - Christmas Island Time
- DAVT - Davis Time
- G - Golf Time Zone
- HOVT - Hovd Time
- ICT - Indochina Time
- KRAT - Krasnoyarsk Time
- NOVST - Novosibirsk Summer Time
- NOVT - Novosibirsk Time
- OMSST - Omsk Summer Time
- WIB - Western Indonesian Time
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
Start: Central European Time (CET) started on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Central European Time (CET) ends on Sunday, March 31, 2024 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 31, 2024, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time