JST (Japan Standard Time) is 19 hours ahead of Hawaii Standard Time
4:00 pm16:00 in Wakimachi, Japan is 9:00 pm21:00 in HST
Wakimachi to HDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10pm-12pm in Wakimachi which corresponds to 4am-6am in HDT
4:00 pm16:00 JST (Japan Standard Time) (Wakimachi, Japan). Offset UTC +9:00 hours
9:00 pm21:00 Hawaii Standard Time (HST). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 Wakimachi, Japan / 9:00 pm21:00 HST
Hawaii Daylight Time
Offset: HDT is 9 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Daylight Saving: Hawaii Daylight Time (HDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Hawaii Standard Time (HST).Start: Hawaii Daylight Time (HDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Hawaii Daylight Time (HDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
HDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -09 - basic short
- -0900 - basic
- -09:00 - extended
- -0900 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Victor - Military abbreviation for HDT
- V - short form of 'Victor'
- AKST - Alaska Standard Time
- AHDT - Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time
- HADT - Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
- GAMT - Gambier Time
- HDT - Hawaii Daylight Time
- V - Victor Time Zone