Korea Daylight Time is 9 hours ahead of Central European Time
10:00 pm22:00 in KDT is 1:00 pm13:00 in CET
KDT to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5pm-7pm in KDT which corresponds to 8am-10am in CET
10:00 pm22:00 Korea Daylight Time (KDT). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
1:00 pm13:00 Central European Time (CET). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
10:00 pm22:00 KDT / 1:00 pm13:00 CET
Korea Daylight Time
Offset: KDT is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
KDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for KDT
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
Start: Central European Time (CET) started on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Central European Time (CET) ends on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time