Mountain Daylight Time is 1 hour ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
6:30 pm18:30 in MDT is 5:30 pm17:30 in PDT
MST to PT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in MST which corresponds to 8am-5pm in PT
6:30 pm18:30 Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
5:30 pm17:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
6:30 pm18:30 MDT / 5:30 pm17:30 PDT
Mountain Standard Time
Offset: MST is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MST timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Phoenix, Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
End: MST ends annually the on second Sunday of March and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: MST starts annually the on first Sunday of November and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNR - Heure Normale des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
MST representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for MST
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- Mountain Standard Time - UTC -7
- Mauritius Standard Time - UTC +4
- Moscow Standard Time - UTC +3
- Magadan Standard Time - UTC +11
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- T - Tango Time Zone
Pacific Time (PT) is a general term used to describe the areas that observe either the Pacific Standard Time (PST) or Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) in the United States and Canada. PT also called Pacific Coast Time. PT is not static but switches between PDT and PST.
Territories observing the Pacific Time Zone are primarily in North America. It runs through the western part of Canada, the United States and the Northwestern part of Mexico.
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States.
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PT representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PT
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Time - UTC -8
- Ponape Time - UTC +11
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone