Pacific Daylight Time is 1 hours behind of Mountain Daylight Time
So 2:00 am02:00 in PDT is 3:00 am03:00 in MDT
2:00 am02:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
3:00 am03:00 Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 PDT / 3:00 am03:00 MDT
Pacific Time (PT) is a general term used to describe the areas that observe either the Pacific Standard Time (PST) or Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) in the United States and Canada. PT also called Pacific Coast Time. PT is not static but switches between PDT and PST.
Territories observing the Pacific Time Zone are primarily in North America. It runs through the western part of Canada, the United States and the Northwestern part of Mexico.
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States.
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PT representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PT
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
Time zones with the GMT -8 offset:
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Mountain Standard Time
Offset: MST is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MST timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Phoenix, Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
End: MST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 10, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: MST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNR - Heure Normale des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
MST representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for MST
- T - short form of 'Tango'
Time zones with the GMT -7 offset:
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone