Pacific Daylight Time is 19 hours behind of New Zealand Standard Time
11:30 pm23:30 in PDT is 6:30 pm18:30 in NZST
PDT to NZDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 3am-5am in PDT which corresponds to 11pm-1pm in NZDT
11:30 pm23:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
6:30 pm18:30 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). Offset UTC +12:00 hours
11:30 pm23:30 PDT / 6:30 pm18:30 NZST
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).Start: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone
New Zealand Daylight Time
Offset: NZDT is 13 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZDT timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
Daylight Saving: New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe New Zealand Standard Time (NZST).
End: NZDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 04 April 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
Start: NZDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 26 September 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
NZDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +13 - basic short
- +1300 - basic
- +13:00 - extended
- +1300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (13) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates thirteen hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- FJST - Fiji Summer Time
- NZDT - New Zealand Daylight Time
- PHOT - Phoenix Island Time
- TKT - Tokelau Time
- TOT - Tonga Time
- WST - West Samoa Time
- WSST - West Samoa Standard Time
- GMT - GMT+13:00