PST () is 14 hours ahead of Mountain Daylight Time
11:30 am11:30 in Domalanoan, Philippines is 9:30 pm21:30 in MDT
Domalanoan to MST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8:30pm-10:30pm in Domalanoan which corresponds to 5:30am-7:30am in MST
11:30 am11:30 PST () (Domalanoan, Philippines). Offset UTC +8:00 hours
9:30 pm21:30 Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
11:30 am11:30 Domalanoan, Philippines / 9:30 pm21:30 MDT
Mountain Standard Time
Offset: MST is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MST timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Phoenix, Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton
French: HNR - Heure Normale des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
End: Mountain Standard Time (MST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Mountain Standard Time (MST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
MST representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for MST
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- Mountain Standard Time - UTC -7
- Mauritius Standard Time - UTC +4
- Moscow Standard Time - UTC +3
- Magadan Standard Time - UTC +11
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- T - Tango Time Zone