Pacific Daylight Time is 11 hours and 30 minutes behind of GMT+04:30
5:30 pm17:30 in PDT is 5:00 am05:00 in GMT
PST to GMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6:30am-8:30am in PST which corresponds to 7pm-9pm in GMT
5:30 pm17:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
5:00 am05:00 GMT+04:30 (GMT). Offset UTC +4:30 hours
5:30 pm17:30 PDT / 5:00 am05:00 GMT
|12am (midnight)||11:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||11:30 pm|
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Offset: GMT is 4 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
GMT representations, usage and related time zones
- +0430 - basic
- +04:30 - extended
- +0430 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates four hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Greenwich Mean Time - UTC +0
- GMT-03:00 - UTC -3
- GMT+04:30 - UTC +4:30
- GMT+10:00 - UTC +10
- GMT+05:00 - UTC +5
- GMT - UTC +1
- GMT-01:00 - UTC -1
- GMT+03:00 - UTC +3
- AFT - Afghanistan Time
- IRDT - Iran Daylight Time
- GMT - GMT+04:30