Pacific Time is 1 hour ahead of Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time
So 3:30 pm15:30 in PT is 2:30 pm14:30 in AHDT
3:30 pm15:30 Pacific Time (PT). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
2:30 pm14:30 Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time (AHDT). Offset UTC -9:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 PT / 2:30 pm14:30 AHDT
Pacific Time (PT) is a general term used to describe the areas that observe either the Pacific Standard Time (PST) or Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) in the United States and Canada. PT also called Pacific Coast Time. PT is not static but switches between PDT and PST.
Territories observing the Pacific Time Zone are primarily in North America. It runs through the western part of Canada, the United States and the Northwestern part of Mexico.
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States.
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PT representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PT
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
Time zones with the GMT -8 offset:
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone