Samoa Standard Time is 1 hours and 30 minutes behind Marquesas Time
6:30 am06:30 in SST is 8:00 am08:00 in MART
SST to MART call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-4:30pm in SST which corresponds to 9:30am-6pm in MART
6:30 am06:30 Samoa Standard Time (SST). Offset UTC -11:00 hours
8:00 am08:00 Marquesas Time (MART). Offset UTC -9:30 hours
6:30 am06:30 SST / 8:00 am08:00 MART
|12am (midnight)||1:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||1:30 pm|
Samoa Standard Time
Offset: SST is 11 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Samoa (American), US minor outlying islands
Principal Cities: The largest city in the SST timezone is Pago Pago from American Samoa with population about 11,500 people.
Daylight Saving: Samoa Standard Time (SST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore SST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Samoa Standard Time remains the same
SST representations, usage and related time zones
- -11 - basic short
- -1100 - basic
- -11:00 - extended
- -1100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- X-ray - Military abbreviation for SST
- X - short form of 'X-ray'
- Samoa Standard Time - UTC -11
- Samara Standard Time - UTC +4
- Sakhalin Standard Time - UTC +11
- NUT - Niue Time
- SST - Samoa Standard Time
- X - X-ray Time Zone
Offset: MART is 9 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
MART representations, usage and related time zones
- -0930 - basic
- -09:30 - extended
- -0930 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.