Tahiti Time is 1 hours behind of Alaska Standard Time
10:30 pm22:30 in TAHT is 11:30 pm23:30 in AKST
TAHT to AKST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in TAHT which corresponds to 9am-6pm in AKST
10:30 pm22:30 Tahiti Time (TAHT). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
11:30 pm23:30 Alaska Standard Time (AKST). Offset UTC -9:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 TAHT / 11:30 pm23:30 AKST
Alaska Standard Time
Offset: AKST is 9 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AKST timezone is Anchorage from USA with population about 291,826 people. Other major cities in the area are Fairbanks, Juneau, Eagle River, Badger
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT).
Start: AKST started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
End: AKST ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
AKST representations, usage and related time zones
- -09 - basic short
- -0900 - basic
- -09:00 - extended
- -0900 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Victor - Military abbreviation for AKST
- V - short form of 'Victor'
Time zones with the GMT -9 offset:
- AKST - Alaska Standard Time
- AHDT - Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time
- HADT - Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- GAMT - Gambier Time
- HDT - Hawaii Daylight Time
- V - Victor Time Zone
- -09 -