EET (Eastern European Time) is 11 hours ahead of Alaska Standard Time
11:30 am11:30 in Skvyra, Ukraine is 12:30 am00:30 in AKST
Skvyra to AKST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6:30pm-8:30pm in Skvyra which corresponds to 7:30am-9:30am in AKST
11:30 am11:30 EET (Eastern European Time) (Skvyra, Ukraine). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 Alaska Standard Time (AKST). Offset UTC -9:00 hours
11:30 am11:30 Skvyra, Ukraine / 12:30 am00:30 AKST
Alaska Standard Time
Offset: AKST is 9 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AKST timezone is Anchorage from USA with population about 291,826 people. Other major cities in the area are Fairbanks, Juneau, Eagle River, Badger
Start: Alaska Standard Time (AKST) started on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 7, 2021, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Alaska Standard Time (AKST) ends on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
AKST representations, usage and related time zones
- -09 - basic short
- -0900 - basic
- -09:00 - extended
- -0900 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Victor - Military abbreviation for AKST
- V - short form of 'Victor'
- AKST - Alaska Standard Time
- AHDT - Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time
- HADT - Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
- GAMT - Gambier Time
- HDT - Hawaii Daylight Time
- V - Victor Time Zone