WET to +01 Converter
WET is NOT in use by many locationsWEST (Western European Summer Time) is used instead. Switch to WEST time zone or select one of the cities Lisbon, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto) for automatic timezone change.
Western European Time is 1 hours behind
8:30 am08:30 in WET is 9:30 am09:30 in +01
WET to +01 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in WET which corresponds to 9am-6pm in +01
8:30 am08:30 Western European Time (WET). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
9:30 am09:30 (+01). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
8:30 am08:30 WET / 9:30 am09:30 +01
Western European Time
Offset: WET is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WET timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
German: WEZ - Westeuropäische Zeit
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Western European Summer Time (WEST).
End: Western European Time (WET) has ended on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 2:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Western European Time (WET) starts on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
WET representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for WET
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
Offset: +01 is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Western Sahara, Morocco
Principal Cities: The largest city in the +01 timezone is Casablanca from Morocco with population about 3.145 million people. Other major cities in the area are Rabat, Fes, Sale, Marrakesh
Daylight Saving: (+01) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore +01 remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, remains the same
+01 representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for +01
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time