Western Greenland Summer Time is 2 hours behind Universal Time Coordinated
10:30 pm22:30 in WGST is 12:30 am00:30 in UTC
WGST to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-4pm in WGST which corresponds to 10am-6pm in UTC
10:30 pm22:30 Western Greenland Summer Time (WGST). Offset UTC -2:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 WGST / 12:30 am00:30 UTC
Western Greenland Summer Time
Offset: WGST is 2 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
WGST representations, usage and related time zones
- -02 - basic short
- -0200 - basic
- -02:00 - extended
- -0200 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Oscar - Military abbreviation for WGST
- O - short form of 'Oscar'
- Western Greenland Summer Time - UTC -2
- West Greenland Summer Time - UTC -2
- PMDT - Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time
- WGST - Western Greenland Summer Time
- BRST - Brasilia Summer Time
- FNT - Fernando de Noronha Time
- O - Oscar Time Zone
- UYST - Uruguay Summer Time
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone