Yukon Standard Time is 8 hours behind Central European Time
11:30 am11:30 in YST is 7:30 pm19:30 in CET
YST to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in YST which corresponds to 4pm-6pm in CET
11:30 am11:30 Yukon Standard Time (YST). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
7:30 pm19:30 Central European Time (CET). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
11:30 am11:30 YST / 7:30 pm19:30 CET
Yukon Standard Time
Offset: YST is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
French: HNY - Heure Normale du Yukon
YST representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for YST
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- Yukon Standard Time - UTC -7
- Yekaterinburg Standard Time - UTC +5
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- T - Tango Time Zone
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
Start: Central European Time (CET) started on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Central European Time (CET) ends on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time