is 4 hours ahead of Central European Summer Time
5:00 am05:00 in +06 is 1:00 am01:00 in CEST
+06 to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in +06 which corresponds to 8am-1pm in CET
5:00 am05:00 (+06). Offset UTC +6:00 hours
1:00 am01:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
5:00 am05:00 +06 / 1:00 am01:00 CEST
Offset: +06 is 6 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, British Indian Ocean Territory, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Russia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the +06 timezone is Dhaka from Bangladesh with population about 10.357 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chittagong, Zhongshan, Almaty, UEruemqi
Daylight Saving: (+06) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore +06 remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, remains the same
+06 representations, usage and related time zones
- +06 - basic short
- +0600 - basic
- +06:00 - extended
- +0600 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Foxtrot - Military abbreviation for +06
- F - short form of 'Foxtrot'
- ALMT - Alma-Ata Time
- BST - Bangladesh Standard Time
- BDT - Bangladesh Time
- BTT - Bhutan Time
- F - Foxtrot Time Zone
- IOT - Indian Chagos Time
- KGT - Kyrgyzstan Time
- OMST - Omsk Standard Time
- QYZT - Qyzylorda Time
- XJT - Xinjiang Time
- YEKST - Yekaterinburg Summer Time
- +06 -
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: CET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -