is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time
11:30 am11:30 in -04 is 3:30 pm15:30 in GMT
-04 to GMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-2pm in -04 which corresponds to 12pm-6pm in GMT
11:30 am11:30 (-04). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
11:30 am11:30 -04 / 3:30 pm15:30 GMT
Offset: -04 is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Guyana, Paraguay, Venezuela
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -04 timezone is Santiago from Chile with population about 4.837 million people. Other major cities in the area are Caracas, Maracaibo, Maracay, Manaus
Start: (-04) started on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Saturday, March 25, 2023, 11:00 pm. Standard time starts .
End: (-04) ends on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 12:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, October 1, 2023, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts .
-04 representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for -04
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- HLV - Hora Legal de Venezuela
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
Greenwich Mean Time
Offset: GMT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Britain (UK), Guernsey, Ghana, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ireland, Isle of Man, Iceland, Jersey, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, St Helena, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Sao Tome & Principe, Togo
Principal Cities: The largest city in the GMT timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Abidjan, Dakar, Grand Dakar, Accra
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
GMT representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for GMT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- Greenwich Mean Time - UTC +0
- GMT - UTC +1
- GMT+03:00 - UTC +3
- GMT+07:00 - UTC +7
- GMT+11:00 - UTC +11
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone