is 4 hours behind Universal Time Coordinated
8:00 pm20:00 in -04 is 12:00 am00:00 in UTC
-04 to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-2pm in -04 which corresponds to 12pm-6pm in UTC
8:00 pm20:00 (-04). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
12:00 am00:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
8:00 pm20:00 -04 / 12:00 am00:00 UTC
Offset: -04 is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Guyana, Paraguay, Venezuela
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -04 timezone is Santiago from Chile with population about 4.837 million people. Other major cities in the area are Caracas, Maracaibo, Maracay, Manaus
End: (-04) has ended on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, October 3, 2021, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends .
Start: (-04) starts on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 12:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Saturday, March 26, 2022, 11:00 pm. Standard time starts .
-04 representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for -04
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- HLV - Hora Legal de Venezuela
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone