is 2 hours behind of Bolivia Time
8:30 pm20:30 in -06 is 10:30 pm22:30 in BOT
-05 to BOT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in -05 which corresponds to 9am-6pm in BOT
8:30 pm20:30 (-06). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 Bolivia Time (BOT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
8:30 pm20:30 -06 / 10:30 pm22:30 BOT
Offset: -05 is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -05 timezone is Lima from Peru with population about 7.737 million people. Other major cities in the area are Bogota, Cali, Medellin, Guayaquil
Daylight Saving: (-05) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe (-06).
End: -05 ended and clocks were set one hour back on Saturday, 03 April 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
Start: -05 starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Saturday, 04 September 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
-05 representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for -05
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -