is 2 hours behind of Cuba Daylight Time
7:00 am07:00 in -06 is 9:00 am09:00 in CDT
-05 to CDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in -05 which corresponds to 9am-6pm in CDT
7:00 am07:00 (-06). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
9:00 am09:00 Cuba Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
7:00 am07:00 -06 / 9:00 am09:00 CDT
Offset: -05 is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -05 timezone is Lima from Peru with population about 7.737 million people. Other major cities in the area are Bogota, Cali, Medellin, Guayaquil
Daylight Saving: (-05) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe (-06).
End: -05 ended and clocks were set one hour back on Saturday, 03 April 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
Start: -05 starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Saturday, 04 September 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
-05 representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for -05
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -
Cuba Daylight Time
Offset: CDT is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Caribbean
Countries: It is used in following countries: Cuba
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CDT timezone is Havana from Cuba with population about 2.164 million people. Other major cities in the area are Santiago de Cuba, Camaguey, Holguin, Guantanamo
Daylight Saving: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Cuba Standard Time (CST).Start: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time. End: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
CDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for CDT
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- Central Daylight Time - UTC -5
- Cuba Daylight Time - UTC -4
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -