BST Bst to CET Converter
Bangladesh Standard Time is 4 hours ahead of Central European Summer Time
2:30 pm14:30 in BST is 10:30 am10:30 in CEST
BST to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in BST which corresponds to 8am-1pm in CET
2:30 pm14:30 Bangladesh Standard Time (BST). Offset UTC +6:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
2:30 pm14:30 BST / 10:30 am10:30 CEST
Bangladesh Standard Time
Offset: BST is 6 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
BST representations, usage and related time zones
- +06 - basic short
- +0600 - basic
- +06:00 - extended
- +0600 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Foxtrot - Military abbreviation for BST
- F - short form of 'Foxtrot'
- British Summer Time - UTC +1
- Bangladesh Standard Time - UTC +6
- Bougainville Standard Time - UTC +11
- Brasilia Standard Time - UTC -3
- ALMT - Alma-Ata Time
- BST - Bangladesh Standard Time
- BDT - Bangladesh Time
- BTT - Bhutan Time
- F - Foxtrot Time Zone
- IOT - Indian Chagos Time
- KGT - Kyrgyzstan Time
- OMST - Omsk Standard Time
- QYZT - Qyzylorda Time
- XJT - Xinjiang Time
- YEKST - Yekaterinburg Summer Time
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: Central European Time (CET) has ended on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Central European Time (CET) starts on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time