CVST Cvst to WET
WET is NOT in use by many locationsWEST (Western European Summer Time) is used instead. Switch to WEST time zone or select one of the cities Lisbon, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto) for automatic timezone change.
Cape Verde Standard Time is 1 hours behind Western European Time
2:30 pm14:30 in CVST is 3:30 pm15:30 in WET
CVST to WET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in CVST which corresponds to 9am-6pm in WET
2:30 pm14:30 Cape Verde Standard Time (CVST). Offset UTC -1:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 Western European Time (WET). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
2:30 pm14:30 CVST / 3:30 pm15:30 WET
Cape Verde Standard Time
Offset: CVST is 1 hour behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Atlantic
CVST representations, usage and related time zones
- -01 - basic short
- -0100 - basic
- -01:00 - extended
- -0100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- November - Military abbreviation for CVST
- N - short form of 'November'
- EGT - East Greenland Time
- AZOT - Azores Time
- CVT - Cape Verde Time
- N - November Time Zone
Western European Time
Offset: WET is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WET timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
German: WEZ - Westeuropäische Zeit
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Western European Summer Time (WEST).
End: Western European Time (WET) has ended on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 2:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Western European Time (WET) starts on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
WET representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for WET
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone