WET is NOT in use by many locationsWEST (Western European Summer Time) is used instead. Switch to WEST time zone or select one of the cities Lisbon, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto for automatic timezone change.
Irish Standard Time is 1 hour ahead of Western European Time
10:30 am10:30 in IST is 9:30 am09:30 in WET
IST to WET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in IST which corresponds to 8am-5pm in WET
10:30 am10:30 Irish Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
9:30 am09:30 Western European Time (WET). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 IST / 9:30 am09:30 WET
Irish Standard Time
Offset: IST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Ireland
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Dublin from Ireland with population about 1.024 million people. Other major cities in the area are Cork, Dun Laoghaire, Luimneach, Gaillimh
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Start: IST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
End: IST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for IST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
- Iran Standard Time - UTC +3:30
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -
Western European Time
Offset: WET is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WET timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Western European Summer Time (WEST).
End: WET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
Start: WET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
German: WEZ - Westeuropäische Zeit
WET representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for WET
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- AST - Azores Summer Time