British Summer Time is 3 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Newfoundland Daylight Time
11:30 pm23:30 in BST is 8:00 pm20:00 in NDT
BST to NST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 12:30pm-6pm in BST which corresponds to 8am-1:30pm in NST
11:30 pm23:30 British Summer Time (BST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
8:00 pm20:00 Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT). Offset UTC -2:30 hours
11:30 pm23:30 BST / 8:00 pm20:00 NDT
|12am (midnight)||8:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||8:30 am|
British Summer Time
Offset: BST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Britain (UK), Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
Principal Cities: The largest city in the BST timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Saint Helier
Daylight Saving: British Summer Time (BST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).Start: British Summer Time (BST) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time. End: British Summer Time (BST) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
BST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for BST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- British Summer Time - UTC +1
- Bangladesh Standard Time - UTC +6
- Bougainville Standard Time - UTC +11
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -
Newfoundland Standard Time
Offset: NST is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NST timezone is St Johns from Canada with population about 99,182 people. Other major cities in the area are Mount Pearl, Corner Brook, Conception Bay South
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT).
End: NST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: NST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNT - Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve
NST representations, usage and related time zones
- -0330 - basic
- -03:30 - extended
- -0330 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates three hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.