Chatham Island Standard Time is 20 hours and 45 minutes ahead of Pacific Standard Time
7:30 am07:30 in CHAST is 10:45 am10:45 in PST
CHAST to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 11:15pm-1:15pm in CHAST which corresponds to 2:30am-4:30am in PST
7:30 am07:30 Chatham Island Standard Time (CHAST). Offset UTC +12:45 hours
10:45 am10:45 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
7:30 am07:30 CHAST / 10:45 am10:45 PST
|12am (midnight)||3:15 am|
|12pm (noon)||3:15 pm|
Chatham Island Standard Time
Offset: CHAST is 12 hours and 45 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
CHAST representations, usage and related time zones
- +1245 - basic
- +12:45 - extended
- +1245 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (45) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and forty-five minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) started on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 7, 2021, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) ends on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone