CST to HWT Converter
Central Daylight Time is 4 hours and 30 minutes ahead of
1:00 pm13:00 in CDT is 8:30 am08:30 in HWT
CST to HWT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 11:30am-6pm in CST which corresponds to 8am-2:30pm in HWT
1:00 pm13:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
8:30 am08:30 (HWT). Offset UTC -9:30 hours
1:00 pm13:00 CDT / 8:30 am08:30 HWT
|12am (midnight)||7:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||7:30 am|
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: Central Standard Time (CST) has ended on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Central Standard Time (CST) starts on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- Colombia Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
Offset: HWT is 9 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
HWT representations, usage and related time zones
- -0930 - basic
- -09:30 - extended
- -0930 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.