Central Standard Time is 10 hours behind of Samara Time
2:00 pm14:00 in CST is 12:00 am00:00 in SAMT
CST to SAMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in CST which corresponds to 6pm-8pm in SAMT
2:00 pm14:00 Central Standard Time (CST). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
12:00 am00:00 Samara Time (SAMT). Offset UTC +4:00 hours
2:00 pm14:00 CST / 12:00 am00:00 SAMT
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
Start: CST started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
End: CST ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -