WAT (West Africa Time) is 8 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
6:00 am06:00 in Moanda, Democratic Republic of the Congo is 10:00 pm22:00 in PDT
Moanda to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5pm-7pm in Moanda which corresponds to 8am-10am in PST
6:00 am06:00 WAT (West Africa Time) (Moanda, Democratic Republic of the Congo). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
10:00 pm22:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
6:00 am06:00 Moanda, Democratic Republic of the Congo / 10:00 pm22:00 PDT
|Moanda, Democratic Republic of the Congo||PDT|
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone