EST to MT Mt Converter
Eastern Daylight Time is 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Marquesas Time
10:00 pm22:00 in EDT is 4:30 pm16:30 in MT
EST to MT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 12:30pm-6pm in EST which corresponds to 8am-1:30pm in MT
10:00 pm22:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
4:30 pm16:30 Marquesas Time (MT). Offset UTC -9:30 hours
10:00 pm22:00 EDT / 4:30 pm16:30 MT
|12am (midnight)||6:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||6:30 am|
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
End: Eastern Standard Time (EST) has ended on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Eastern Standard Time (EST) starts on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
EST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
Offset: MT is 9 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
MT representations, usage and related time zones
- -0930 - basic
- -09:30 - extended
- -0930 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Malaysia Time - UTC +8
- Maldives Time - UTC +5
- Marquesas Time - UTC -9