GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) is 4 hours ahead of
10:30 pm22:30 in Kintampo, Ghana is 6:30 pm18:30 in -04
Kintampo to -04 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 12pm-6pm in Kintampo which corresponds to 8am-2pm in -04
10:30 pm22:30 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) (Kintampo, Ghana). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
6:30 pm18:30 (-04). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 Kintampo, Ghana / 6:30 pm18:30 -04
Offset: -04 is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Guyana, Paraguay, Venezuela
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -04 timezone is Santiago from Chile with population about 4.837 million people. Other major cities in the area are Caracas, Maracaibo, Maracay, Manaus
End: (-04) has ended on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, October 3, 2021, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends .
Start: (-04) starts on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 12:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Saturday, March 26, 2022, 11:00 pm. Standard time starts .
-04 representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for -04
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- HLV - Hora Legal de Venezuela
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time