Newfoundland Daylight Time is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of
4:00 am04:00 in NDT is 2:30 am02:30 in -04
NST to -04 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8:30am-6pm in NST which corresponds to 8am-5:30pm in -04
4:00 am04:00 Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT). Offset UTC -2:30 hours
2:30 am02:30 (-04). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
4:00 am04:00 NDT / 2:30 am02:30 -04
|12am (midnight)||10:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||10:30 am|
Newfoundland Standard Time
Offset: NST is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NST timezone is St Johns from Canada with population about 99,182 people. Other major cities in the area are Mount Pearl, Corner Brook, Conception Bay South
French: HNT - Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve
End: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) has ended on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) starts on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
NST representations, usage and related time zones
- -0330 - basic
- -03:30 - extended
- -0330 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates three hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
Offset: -04 is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Guyana, Paraguay, Venezuela
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -04 timezone is Santiago from Chile with population about 4.837 million people. Other major cities in the area are Caracas, Maracaibo, Maracay, Manaus
End: (-04) has ended on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, October 1, 2023, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends .
Start: (-04) starts on Sunday, March 24, 2024 at 12:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Saturday, March 23, 2024, 11:00 pm. Standard time starts .
-04 representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for -04
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- HLV - Hora Legal de Venezuela
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time