ART to NST Converter
Argentina Time is 0 hours and 30 minutes behind Newfoundland Daylight Time
9:30 pm21:30 in ART is 10:00 pm22:00 in NDT
ART to NST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8:30am-6pm in ART which corresponds to 8am-5:30pm in NST
9:30 pm21:30 Argentina Time (ART). Offset UTC -3:00 hours
10:00 pm22:00 Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT). Offset UTC -2:30 hours
9:30 pm21:30 ART / 10:00 pm22:00 NDT
|12am (midnight)||12:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||12:30 pm|
Offset: ART is 3 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in South America
ART representations, usage and related time zones
- -03 - basic short
- -0300 - basic
- -03:00 - extended
- -0300 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Papa - Military abbreviation for ART
- P - short form of 'Papa'
- ADT - Atlantic Daylight Time
- PMT - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- PMST - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- WGT - West Greenland Time
- AMST - Amazon Summer Time
- ART - Argentina Time
- BRT - BrasÃlia time
- CLST - Chile Summer Time
- FKST - Falkland Islands Summer Time
- GFT - French Guiana Time
- P - Papa Time Zone
- PYST - Paraguay Summer Time
- SRT - Suriname Time
- UYT - Uruguay Time
Newfoundland Standard Time
Offset: NST is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NST timezone is St Johns from Canada with population about 99,182 people. Other major cities in the area are Mount Pearl, Corner Brook, Conception Bay South
French: HNT - Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT).
End: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) has ended on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) starts on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
NST representations, usage and related time zones
- -0330 - basic
- -03:30 - extended
- -0330 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates three hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Newfoundland Standard Time - UTC -3
- Novosibirsk Standard Time - UTC +6