Hawaii Standard Time is 0 hours ahead of Tahiti Time
4:00 pm16:00 in HST is 4:00 pm16:00 in TAHT
HDT to TAHT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in HDT which corresponds to 8am-5pm in TAHT
4:00 pm16:00 Hawaii Standard Time (HST). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 Tahiti Time (TAHT). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 HST / 4:00 pm16:00 TAHT
|12am (midnight)||12am (midnight)|
|12pm (noon)||12pm (noon)|
Hawaii Daylight Time
Offset: HDT is 9 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Daylight Saving: Hawaii Daylight Time (HDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Hawaii Standard Time (HST).
End: HDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: HDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
HDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -09 - basic short
- -0900 - basic
- -09:00 - extended
- -0900 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Victor - Military abbreviation for HDT
- V - short form of 'Victor'
- AKST - Alaska Standard Time
- AHDT - Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time
- HADT - Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- GAMT - Gambier Time
- HDT - Hawaii Daylight Time
- V - Victor Time Zone
- -09 -