Lord Howe Daylight Time is 2 hours behind of New Zealand Daylight Time
12:00 pm12:00 in LHDT is 2:00 pm14:00 in NZDT
LHDT to NZST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in LHDT which corresponds to 9am-6pm in NZST
12:00 pm12:00 Lord Howe Daylight Time (LHDT). Offset UTC +11:00 hours
2:00 pm14:00 New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT). Offset UTC +13:00 hours
12:00 pm12:00 LHDT / 2:00 pm14:00 NZDT
New Zealand Standard Time
Offset: NZST is 12 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZST timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT).
End: NZST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 26 September 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: NZST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 03 April 2022, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
NZST representations, usage and related time zones
- +12 - basic short
- +1200 - basic
- +12:00 - extended
- +1200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Mike - Military abbreviation for NZST
- M - short form of 'Mike'
- ANAST - Anadyr Summer Time
- ANAT - Anadyr Time
- FJT - Fiji Time
- GILT - Gilbert Island Time
- M - Mike Time Zone
- MAGST - Magadan Summer Time
- MAGT - Magadan Time
- MHT - Marshall Islands Time
- NRT - Nauru Time
- NZST - New Zealand Standard Time
- PETST - Kamchatka Summer Time
- TVT - Tuvalu Time
- WFT - Wallis and Futuna Time
- FST - Fiji Standard Time
- PKST - Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski Standard Time
- MIT - Marshall Islands Time
- WFT - Wallis & Futuna Time
- GIT - Gilbert Islands Time
- +12 -