Mountain Daylight Time is 8 hours behind of Central European Summer Time
So 9:00 pm21:00 in MDT is 5:00 am05:00 in CEST
9:00 pm21:00 Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
5:00 am05:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
9:00 pm21:00 MDT / 5:00 am05:00 CEST
Mountain Daylight Time
Offset: MDT is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MDT timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton, El Paso
Daylight Saving: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Mountain Standard Time (MST).Start: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 10, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAR - Heure Avancée des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
MDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for MDT
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
Time zones with the GMT -6 offset:
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -
Central European Summer Time
Offset: CEST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CEST timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Budapest
Daylight Saving: Central European Summer Time (CEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Central European Time (CET).Start: Central European Summer Time (CEST) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 31, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Central European Summer Time (CEST) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MESZ - Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit
CEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for CEST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
Time zones with the GMT +2 offset:
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time