Mountain Daylight Time is 0 hours ahead of Galapagos Time
11:30 pm23:30 in MDT is 11:30 pm23:30 in GALT
MST to GALT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in MST which corresponds to 9am-6pm in GALT
11:30 pm23:30 Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
11:30 pm23:30 Galapagos Time (GALT). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
11:30 pm23:30 MDT / 11:30 pm23:30 GALT
|12am (midnight)||12am (midnight)|
|12pm (noon)||12pm (noon)|
Mountain Standard Time
Offset: MST is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MST timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Phoenix, Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
End: MST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: MST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNR - Heure Normale des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
MST representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for MST
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- Mountain Standard Time - UTC -7
- Moscow Standard Time - UTC +3
- Magadan Standard Time - UTC +11
- Mauritius Standard Time - UTC +4
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- T - Tango Time Zone